‘The future is non-surgical’
In the past facial refinements were almost the exclusive preserve of surgeons, but now we can use medical techniques to sculpt the face and provide a truly ‘non-surgical face lift’.
This is accomplished by utilising the synergy between more sophisticated filler technology, deeper understanding of facial anatomy and enhanced injector expertise working in harmony to provide an ideal aesthetic outcome.
- Provide a more attractive nose contour – the ‘non-surgical nose job’ can help straighten a crooked nose
- Define the chin and jawline treating a weak chin and/or sagging jawline
- Restore lost volume and reposition staffing tissues in the cheeks
- Elevate the lateral brow
- Rejuvenate the nasolabial fold or laugh lines
- Rejuvenate tired eyes/volume loss under the eyes
- Rejuvenate stretched earlobes. Over time (or perhaps due to dramatic earrings!) an ear piercing will stretch and become more vulnerable. Filler placed strategically plumps up the area and prevents delicate lobes from ripping.
Dr Brady has extensive experience in facial plastics surgery techniques – with a particular focus on the upper face. However, the latest nonsurgical treatments have allowed her to offer elegant results without the downtime associated with surgery.
She specialises in a customised approach, using judicious filler and face thread placement to provide individualised and elegant facial rejuvenation.