More Information on ZO Sunscreen + Powder SPF 30 Light
Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
Sunscreen + Powder Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 is powered by Triple-Spectrum Protection® and exclusive ZO® antioxidant technology to deliver superior skin defence with a hint of advanced colour pigments. The densely packed, ultra-soft bristles provide a seamless + even application of powder and is designed to prevent shedding + fraying. Available in three universal shades: light, medium + deep.
- Maintains hydration and absorbs surface oil to minimize shine.
- Provides buildable coverage with colour-enhancing pigments + light-reflecting minerals for a luminous glow.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth.
- Can be applied over makeup and re-applied throughout the day.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against blue light (HEV light) that is emitted from the sun and from electronic devices
- ZOX12® complex: Contains Vitamins A, C and E to help protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses